Witchcraft spells are becoming increasingly popular as people turn to the power within to improve their lives and gain control. They are flexible, enchanting and, as part of a lifestyle, life changing. So what do you need to do to start performing witchcraft spells? Simple – pick a spell and give it a go!
Here are some tips on how to choose the right witchcraft spells as well as improve your spell casting:
1) If this is your first witchcraft spell keep it simple. Choose the spell that appeals to you most or suits your purpose by all means but do not try to overstretch yourself as this will lead to disappointment. That said, there’s nothing wrong with keeping a spell simple at any stage of your life or experience as a witch, they are often just as effective!
2) Be prepared to perform your witchcraft spell again until you start to feel its power within you. People very often believe that it’s the spell itself that is the only true power but in fact it comes from you. You need to tune into this power in order to be able to make it come to life.
3) Again, more for beginners, but if you are struggling to connect with a spell then keep something personal but relevant nearby to help you tune in. So if, for example, you’re casting a love spell then you may want to keep something nearby that will create feelings within you, such as on old love letter or a gift.
4) Witches and Wiccans consider the natural world to be of paramount importance and a respect for the world around us is central to our beliefs. For this reason you should try to learn about the divine universal elements of fire, water, air, earth and spirit so that you understand the forces and energies at work around you.
5) And last but not least, here is a spell to help you on your way! This is a spell to get someone to notice you, to bring a little romance into your life. You will need:
4 red candles
A photo of yourself
Place the photo of yourself right in the middle of the 4 red candles. At the base of the candles, wrap the ribbon round the outside joining them all together, placing yourself (your photo) in the middle of the energies. As you do this say:
My soul is as glowing
As the flame I see here
My affections are flowing
And draws you in near
I bid you to see me
For you to behold
All that I can be
I sparkle like gold!
Please be very careful with the ribbon and the flames!
For information on becoming a witch and all the witchcraft spells you could need, please check out my personal blog – you’ll be very welcome there http://frans-free-spells.blogspot.com/
For witchcraft tools and spell ingredients come to our site [http://www.destinycharms.co.uk]
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Francesca_Ashcroft/128275
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3533134